20 Minutes to Athletic
Success in Bowling
20 Minutes to Athletic Success in Bowling
...with Dr. Andrew Jacobs
Click Here to Order
$18.97 + $ 4.50 shipping and handling
This 20-minute audio program will teach
you how to mentally prepare yourself to bowl. The bowling performance program contains four
sections: deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation, confidence
building and bowling visualization. For best results, you can listen to
the exercise at night before you go to sleep to learn how to relax and
visualize bowling to your potential. It will also help if you listen to
the program about an hour before you begin your next game.
today's sport of bowling, scores are high, talent levels are
increasing and competition is stronger than ever. Confidence is the
one piece of the game that remains the most important when it comes
to winning. This program is certainly one way to gain that confident
feeling and gain that edge over other bowlers. When I first listened
to this exercise, I was enthused about it's ability to relax my
muscles, focus my thoughts and motivate my confidence as easily as
it did. Already a champion on the PBA tour, I still find ways to
remain focused and confident. This program is a simple way to relax
and increase your confidence and is a tool for bowlers of all ages."
8-time PBA Champion
You will learn:
- How to use your breathing to relax and focus while you're bowling.
- How to physically relax your muscles before and during a game, so you'll
be able to rid yourself of any negative tension.
- How to build up your confidence before your next game and take control
of your feelings and emotions.
- How to think more positively before and during your next competition, so
you're relaxed and confident while you bowl.
- How to positively visualize yourself bowling before your next
competition in order to start on a positive note.
- How to have a better attitude and be more focused during your next
competition, so your mind doesn't wander and distract you.
Click Here to Order